We have designed an industry-leading education program that provides dynamic opportunities for our partner agencies. Our education programs provide exceptional opportunities for agents and policyholders to expand their knowledge and build their insurance acumen, which includes:
- Certified Authority on Workers’ Compensation (CAWC): In partnership with Olivet College, this nationally recognized program offers a robust curriculum, practical exercises and relevant information that provides work comp knowledge and solutions that will help agents gain business and create long-lasting client relationships.
- CE Programs: These highly engaging classes are taught by effective instructors who help you learn the intricacies and nuances of workers’ compensation.
- Live and recorded webinars: With a variety of options in recorded or live sessions, our agent partners can conveniently participate in these programs online.
- Web CE: Earn CE credits online at http://afhi.webce.com.
- Education Services: We can design programs to fit your needs, onsite at your facility. Options include CE training, sales training, policyholder classes, negotiation training and more.
For a complete description of our curriculum and education opportunities, visit our education website at AF Group.